Barry Manilow Marries Manager Garry Kief
We hope all the Fanilows will rejoice for Barry and Garry when they hear the reports about Barry Manilow marrying his manager Garry Kief. According to People.com, the pair wed last year at Manilow’s Palm Springs home. The ceremony was a surprise to the “20 to 30 guests” according the unnamed source who shared that they had been told they were attending a “lunch.”
Though there’s no paper trail in terms of a marriage license at the Palm Springs Courthouse and the Copacabana singer’s rep is not yet commenting, we’re just repeating what the celebrity reporters are saying and bringing you this fun gossip anyway because Barry and Garry have supposedly been out and in love for quite some time (30 years, says The Daily Beast). And dammit, we’re happy for them!
The National Enquirer is reporting that friend and Palm Springs neighbor Suzanne Somers acted as best man and Marc Hulett, Barry’s assistant since the ’80s, officiated. Congrats! We hope they played a little something like this at the reception…
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York