9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
Music is such an important aspect of your wedding. It adds a vibration, a hum, a rhythm to every moment of the day, whether it’s a slow and romantic ballad or the sashay of feet waltzing all over the dance floor late into the night to classic songs.
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane musician Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne in afternoon Los Angeles wedding.
6 tips to make your wedding more sensory-friendly
When we think of weddings, we often think about the sensory experiences—the band or DJ playing music, the texture of the cake, the sparkler exit. But how can you be sure that your special day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests?
The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
With so many options out there in every possible genre, how do you choose the perfect first dance song for your wedding? It might be easy if you and your partner already have a song that you call yours, or you might want to differ from your usual for this special occasion.
Best wedding songs for LGBTQ weddings and beyond
From R&B, pop, ultra cheesy and rock to country, folk and jazz, this is our ultimate collection of wedding songs that make us croon and swoon. Keep these wedding songs playing in a separate tab while you browse our wedding inspiration and marriage equality information.
Carrie Underwood helps country music couple gets engaged
CMT and iHeartRadio host Cody Alan and his partner Trea Smith got engaged thanks to Carrie Underwood after the couple met at her concert.
Logic’s latest music video for 1-800-273-8255 features gay love story
Logic’s latest music video for 1-800-273-8255 features gay love story and the experience of a young man coming out to his unsupportive community.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019