McKenzie and Tori’s rock and roll wedding was infused with theme details everywhere. Guests were invited to the September wedding with invitations in the form of rock posters.
During the ceremony, the couple symbolized their love with a rope tying ceremony, bringing an orange and blue rope together into one knot.
To locate their seat, everyone received a personalized cassette tape name card. What would a rock and roll wedding be without music? Tori and McKenzie performed with their band Rando Tando during the reception.
Photographer: Anthony Poff Photography
Wedding venue: LongView Gallery
Florist: Sidra Forman
Attire: Austin Scarlett Atelier from Fabulous Frocks – Washington, DC
Catering: RSVP Catering
Makeup & Hair: Modern Bridal Studio
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida