McKenzie and Tori’s rock and roll wedding was infused with theme details everywhere. Guests were invited to the September wedding with invitations in the form of rock posters.
During the ceremony, the couple symbolized their love with a rope tying ceremony, bringing an orange and blue rope together into one knot.
To locate their seat, everyone received a personalized cassette tape name card. What would a rock and roll wedding be without music? Tori and McKenzie performed with their band Rando Tando during the reception.
Photographer: Anthony Poff Photography
Wedding venue: LongView Gallery
Florist: Sidra Forman
Attire: Austin Scarlett Atelier from Fabulous Frocks – Washington, DC
Catering: RSVP Catering
Makeup & Hair: Modern Bridal Studio
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot