Trees fell that day, but love stood. Power lines were down, generators were frantically rented by begging wedding planners, but the couple’s nerves were sound. What was lost on everyone else was not lost on Wesley and Jared, which was at the end of the night, come hell or literally high water, they would be married.
The wedding took place in the oldest chapel in Oklahoma city, Old Trinity of Paseo and the affair was captured by Mandy Davis Photography. The ceremony was held outside of the chapel under a circle arch of their favorite colors of peaches and blues.
The reception was held inside of the small chapel with garland centerpieces and 45’s staggered down the tables. Musical notes even adorned the wedding cake, as it is such a huge part of the couple’s life. Once the music kicked up, they changed into the carefully chosen party tuxes and the dance floor got TURNT! I die. Somehow all of this bigness managed to feel so personal, like you could scoop it up in one hug.
I think it’s because this couple – and all the love that surrounds them – is magic.
From the photographer, Mandy Davis
Photographer: Mandy Davis Photography
DJ: Nick Singer at Stellar DJ
Jewelry: Helzberg Diamonds
Invitations: Zazzle and Minted
Hair Stylist: Velvet Monkey Salon
Venue: Old Trinity of Paseo
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical