On this day in marriage equality history—May 17, 2004
On May 17, 2004, Marcia Kadish and Tanya McCloskey made marriage equality history by becoming the first same-sex couple to legally marry in the United States when same-sex marriage became legally recognized in Massachusetts.
Wedding ceremony music: the postlude
Classical wedding music isn’t reserved just for heteros. Gays and queers have history in the classical sense too! Here’s a lovely selection of a couple of traditional and not-so-traditional ceremony tunes for your postlude (the sweet music following the processional after you and your wedding party have exited the ceremony space).
Lennie and Pearl: A Love Story [VIDEO]
Lennie and Pearl’s love story = #relationshipgoals Lennie Gerber and Pearl Berlin met and fell in love nearly half a century ago. They were legally married in Maine in 2013,…
HRC: Disney, Marvel Studios Threaten to Abandon Productions in Georgia If Governor Signs Anti-LGBT Bill
Disney tells Georgia to veto anti-LGBT bill
Lena Dunham Produces Genderqueer Fashion Documentary
Suited, a new film exploring genderqueer fashion, premiered at Sundance film festival this week in the U.S. documentary competition.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Rainbow Italian wedding in Cagliari
- The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
- Fun, colorful arcade engagement photos
- Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
- Colorful, sophisticated Latin wedding in Phoenix, Arizona
- Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
- Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
- Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
- These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
- Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding