Gay Wedding Contest Winners Get the News – VIDEO
Gay wedding bells for Jason and Mark!
In many ways, gay weddings are weddings like any other so it’s exciting when people from our community can win wedding contests like any other couple. The joy from the winners of New Orleans Marriott’s wedding contest is contagious. New Orleans Marriott is one of Equally Wed’s preferred equality-minded venues and a gorgeous space for weddings.
A video posted by New Orleans Marriott (@neworleansmarriott) on
In January, Equally Wed sent out an email about the NOLA Marry Me contest, which gave readers instructions on how to enter on Instagram for a chance to win a $46,000 wedding in the new, exquisite Riverview Ballroom event space.
The Riverview Ballroom is the only place in New Orleans where couples can say “I do” with panoramic views of the French Quarter, the majestic Mississippi River, Lake Pontchartrain and the Garden District.
Don’t miss your chance to win the next big thing, but signing up for our free newsletter.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding