Gay Wedding Contest Winners Get the News – VIDEO
Gay wedding bells for Jason and Mark!
In many ways, gay weddings are weddings like any other so it’s exciting when people from our community can win wedding contests like any other couple. The joy from the winners of New Orleans Marriott’s wedding contest is contagious. New Orleans Marriott is one of Equally Wed’s preferred equality-minded venues and a gorgeous space for weddings.
A video posted by New Orleans Marriott (@neworleansmarriott) on
In January, Equally Wed sent out an email about the NOLA Marry Me contest, which gave readers instructions on how to enter on Instagram for a chance to win a $46,000 wedding in the new, exquisite Riverview Ballroom event space.
The Riverview Ballroom is the only place in New Orleans where couples can say “I do” with panoramic views of the French Quarter, the majestic Mississippi River, Lake Pontchartrain and the Garden District.
Don’t miss your chance to win the next big thing, but signing up for our free newsletter.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office
- Costa Rica’s ‘Si, acepto’ campaign promotes LGBTQ+ acceptance ahead of marriage equality
- Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
- Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York