Heartwarming Flash Mob Same-Sex Marriage Proposal – VIDEO
This same-sex marriage proposal will inspire you and warm your heart!
You know how much we love a fabulous flash mob same-sex marriage proposal! Here’s our latest discovery. Volume up, peeps. And grab a box of tissues.
Here’s the scoop on the happy couple via HooplaHa:
“Adam Keller, a JoyRide cycling instructor, took this Valentine’s day to create a wedding proposal to end all proposals! Adam planned this top-secret, expertly choreographed, flash mob, cycling class proposal, asking his boyfriend, Jared Marinelli, also a Joyride Instructor, the magic question.. WILL YOU MARRY ME!
#TeamJadam is now planning their spring or fall 2017 JOYWedding in Connecticut.
This heartwarming video was produced by Tracy Chevrier and shot/edited by Johnny Perez.”
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing