Gay and Lesbian Love Stories Appear in Hallmark Commercials
Gay and lesbian couples share their love stories through Hallmark’s new #careenough campaign
Hallmark’s new round of Valentine’s advertising includes gay and lesbian couples. While we haven’t been lucky enough to spot them on cable TV, Towleroad found them on YouTube. We hope Hallmark will #careenough to distribute them more widely. Because visibility.
The two gay and lesbian love stories told are that of LaParis and Karisia, who share how they met, and Jason and Robin, who tell the story of becoming dads. Watch the videos below.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot