Gay and Lesbian Love Stories Appear in Hallmark Commercials
Gay and lesbian couples share their love stories through Hallmark’s new #careenough campaign
Hallmark’s new round of Valentine’s advertising includes gay and lesbian couples. While we haven’t been lucky enough to spot them on cable TV, Towleroad found them on YouTube. We hope Hallmark will #careenough to distribute them more widely. Because visibility.
The two gay and lesbian love stories told are that of LaParis and Karisia, who share how they met, and Jason and Robin, who tell the story of becoming dads. Watch the videos below.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything you need to have the perfect Pride wedding
- Sunset and sand dunes adventure elopement
- 6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
- Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France