Jillian Michaels Engaged to Heidi Rhoades – Watch the Proposal Video
It’s official: Jillian Michaels is getting married!
On Tuesday’s season finale of Just Jillian, the E! reality star got engaged to her longtime partner Heidi Rhoades. E! News shared the video and the following description of the emotional, tear-jerking proposal:
Jill’s proposal started out with a video montage telling the story of their journey together. The old photos and romantic messages instantly brought happy tears to Heidi’s eyes. Adding to the waterworks was the fact that Jillian included lots of footage and pics of their two adorable kids, daughter Lu and son Phoenix.
The montage ended with friends and family holding up signs that read “Will you marry me?”
After the video, Jillian got down on one knee and said to Heidi, “I know I’m an a–hole all the time, but if you’ll continue to put up with me, I would like you to marry me.” Jillian then revealed her own engagement ring, which matches Heidi’s.
“Heidi is the perfect person for me. The only place where there’s like a solace…a safe-haven is with my family,” Jillian said reflecting on the proposal. “And Heidi is the nucleus of that family. She’s the glue that really holds everything together and I think without that, I would be lost.” Congrats!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot