Celebrity lesbian wedding: Cat Cora and Nicole Ehrlich are Equally Wed!
“Today was such a magical day. I married the love of my life, Nicole Ehrlich, in front of all of our family and closest friends,” Cora, 51, exclusively told Us. “To share our love and commitment to one another, alongside our six sons, was a dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!”
Both brides wore dresses from Kleinfeld Bridal, an equality-minded wedding gown store in New York. Cora wore a Pnina Tornai, while Ehrlich donned a Maison Signore gown. The wedding featured a sushi bar, cupcakes and a wedding cake by Sweetified Bakery. The couple held a contest for the baker and Cora shared the results on her Instagram, @CatCora.
Photo by Meeno
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions