Celebrity lesbian wedding: Cat Cora and Nicole Ehrlich are Equally Wed!
“Today was such a magical day. I married the love of my life, Nicole Ehrlich, in front of all of our family and closest friends,” Cora, 51, exclusively told Us. “To share our love and commitment to one another, alongside our six sons, was a dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!”
Both brides wore dresses from Kleinfeld Bridal, an equality-minded wedding gown store in New York. Cora wore a Pnina Tornai, while Ehrlich donned a Maison Signore gown. The wedding featured a sushi bar, cupcakes and a wedding cake by Sweetified Bakery. The couple held a contest for the baker and Cora shared the results on her Instagram, @CatCora.
Photo by Meeno
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding