Celebrity lesbian wedding: Cat Cora and Nicole Ehrlich are Equally Wed!
“Today was such a magical day. I married the love of my life, Nicole Ehrlich, in front of all of our family and closest friends,” Cora, 51, exclusively told Us. “To share our love and commitment to one another, alongside our six sons, was a dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!”
Both brides wore dresses from Kleinfeld Bridal, an equality-minded wedding gown store in New York. Cora wore a Pnina Tornai, while Ehrlich donned a Maison Signore gown. The wedding featured a sushi bar, cupcakes and a wedding cake by Sweetified Bakery. The couple held a contest for the baker and Cora shared the results on her Instagram, @CatCora.
Photo by Meeno
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot