Celebrity lesbian wedding: Cat Cora and Nicole Ehrlich are Equally Wed!
“Today was such a magical day. I married the love of my life, Nicole Ehrlich, in front of all of our family and closest friends,” Cora, 51, exclusively told Us. “To share our love and commitment to one another, alongside our six sons, was a dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!”
Both brides wore dresses from Kleinfeld Bridal, an equality-minded wedding gown store in New York. Cora wore a Pnina Tornai, while Ehrlich donned a Maison Signore gown. The wedding featured a sushi bar, cupcakes and a wedding cake by Sweetified Bakery. The couple held a contest for the baker and Cora shared the results on her Instagram, @CatCora.
Photo by Meeno
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion