Celebrity lesbian wedding: Cat Cora and Nicole Ehrlich are Equally Wed!
“Today was such a magical day. I married the love of my life, Nicole Ehrlich, in front of all of our family and closest friends,” Cora, 51, exclusively told Us. “To share our love and commitment to one another, alongside our six sons, was a dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!”
Both brides wore dresses from Kleinfeld Bridal, an equality-minded wedding gown store in New York. Cora wore a Pnina Tornai, while Ehrlich donned a Maison Signore gown. The wedding featured a sushi bar, cupcakes and a wedding cake by Sweetified Bakery. The couple held a contest for the baker and Cora shared the results on her Instagram, @CatCora.
Photo by Meeno
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical