Romantic couples photo shoot in the pouring rain
When you receive a text from your friend that says he and his partner are driving from Florida to Nashville and will be in town within hours, you fit them into your schedule and get them in front of your camera! The timing couldn’t have worked out any better. I have been dreaming of shooting a couples session in the rain and still can’t believe it finally happened! You’re probably thinking I’m silly for being so psyched over such a thing, but you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this opportunity!
I met Kyle and Brian in East Nashville at Cornelia Fort Airpark for this session. We had discussed beforehand the possibilities of rain showers throughout the day, but these two are total team players and were down for anything in this nasty, cold, 40 degree weather! From kissing and dancing in the rain, to the intense mud fights and the overall natural connection these two have with one another, this session could not have gone any better. Their love for each other is so unique, something you don’t see often. I could not have asked for a better couple to photograph for the first time in the rain than these two incredible, human souls.
From the photographer, Joshua Corey Photography
Photographer: Joshua Corey Photography
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark, Nashville, TN
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside