When you receive a text from your friend that says he and his partner are driving from Florida to Nashville and will be in town within hours, you fit them into your schedule and get them in front of your camera! The timing couldn’t have worked out any better. I have been dreaming of shooting a couples session in the rain and still can’t believe it finally happened! You’re probably thinking I’m silly for being so psyched over such a thing, but you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this opportunity!
I met Kyle and Brian in East Nashville at Cornelia Fort Airpark for this session. We had discussed beforehand the possibilities of rain showers throughout the day, but these two are total team players and were down for anything in this nasty, cold, 40 degree weather! From kissing and dancing in the rain, to the intense mud fights and the overall natural connection these two have with one another, this session could not have gone any better. Their love for each other is so unique, something you don’t see often. I could not have asked for a better couple to photograph for the first time in the rain than these two incredible, human souls.
From the photographer, Joshua Corey Photography
Photographer: Joshua Corey Photography
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark, Nashville, TN
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC