Romantic couples photo shoot in the pouring rain
When you receive a text from your friend that says he and his partner are driving from Florida to Nashville and will be in town within hours, you fit them into your schedule and get them in front of your camera! The timing couldn’t have worked out any better. I have been dreaming of shooting a couples session in the rain and still can’t believe it finally happened! You’re probably thinking I’m silly for being so psyched over such a thing, but you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this opportunity!
I met Kyle and Brian in East Nashville at Cornelia Fort Airpark for this session. We had discussed beforehand the possibilities of rain showers throughout the day, but these two are total team players and were down for anything in this nasty, cold, 40 degree weather! From kissing and dancing in the rain, to the intense mud fights and the overall natural connection these two have with one another, this session could not have gone any better. Their love for each other is so unique, something you don’t see often. I could not have asked for a better couple to photograph for the first time in the rain than these two incredible, human souls.
From the photographer, Joshua Corey Photography
Photographer: Joshua Corey Photography
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark, Nashville, TN
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding