9 gay and lesbian television weddings we still want to see
Let's get real—we haven't had the good fortune of nearly enough queer TV weddings. Pretend for a moment that using the sheer power of our...
Trash the Suit: A New Tradition for Gay Grooms
A new tradition for same-sex male couples after their weddings? One couple has a fun "trash the suit" sexy and sweet post-nuptial photo shoot in...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches