Mercedes and Jess are true nature lovers, they spend tons of time outside, in the forest and exploring the PNW. And to top it off they forage for wild foods often (they even took me mushroom picking for their engagement session!) So the Cheakamus Outdoor Education Centre in Squamish, BC was absolutely a perfect fit for them.
Their whole day was filled with lot of magical little romantic moments. They opted to have their ceremony in a beautiful little clearing in the forest and afterwards we wandered around taking photos between ancient trees and turquoise blue glacier streams. At their reception, their DIY decor perfectly mimicked the natural setting with flowers foraged by Mercedes and tables named for types of trees. They took their cozy intimate forest wedding vibes to the next level with a campfire and a cabin sleepover for all their guests after the reception.
From the photographer, Meaghan Harvey
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point