Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park
Fiona and Diana’s wedding theme was natural beauty combined with true love. They were surrounded by loving friends and family who helped make their wedding day magical. Fiona and Diana had their ceremony at Mission Trails Regional Park in San Diego, California.
Rainbow double wedding inspiration
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Mariah and Lauren’s had a rustic outdoor wedding with muted blush and cream colors. Their venue was La Navona in Columbus, Ohio, and their wedding featured a lot of greenery, nature, and a wedding cake adorned with flowers and a topper that said, “To the Moon and Back.”
Outdoor engagement session at High Falls State Park in Georgia
April and Kenzi both love the outdoors, so an engagement session in High Falls State Park in Jackson, Georgia, was the perfect way to celebrate their upcoming wedding.
Mystical surprise proposal inside a Mexican cenote
Kim surprised Drew with a proposal during their cenote photo session in Tulum, Mexico. She worked with a local Shaman to present a romantic ritual with all four elements and a letter to Drew.
Katie and Michelle’s San Juan Island engagement photo shoot
Katie and Michelle’s San Juan Island engagement photo shoot encompasses their love of nature, cribbage, good beer, and, of course, each other
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding