Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theater production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
The theme for this wedding inspiration was secret garden with a color palette and natural greenery to complement the setting. The venue was Kasteel Ophemert, which offered exceptional castle scenery.
The venue features a stunning backdrop of wide open lawns with several hundreds of years old trees. The property itself is powerful, classic, rustic and beautifully accented with wrap-around patios, a swimming pool and an open and airy event space with secret garden green rooms. The florals featured the natural bouquets and the centerpieces including witte tulpen, calla, cymbidium, scilla and blauwe iris, surrounded by eucalyptus and hedera greenery.
Venue: Kasteel Ophemert
Makeup: Cynthia Veenmaan
Florist: Lia van Gulik
Styling: Exquisite Gay Weddings
Wedding Car: Daimler DS 420 StateLimousine Landaulette
Officiants: Harry de Bont and Manja Rooswinkel
Invitations: Jelmer en Laene
White Birds: Wilfred Hamelink
Champagne: Sabrina Nanhekhan
Cocktails: Rachel Keks
Balloons: Jordy Jas
Suits: Erna Brand
Rings: Ellen en Lotte
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tiffany & Co. announces its first engagement ring for men
- Dreamy Texas wedding with earthy decor and muted color palette
- On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert