Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theater production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
The theme for this wedding inspiration was secret garden with a color palette and natural greenery to complement the setting. The venue was Kasteel Ophemert, which offered exceptional castle scenery.
The venue features a stunning backdrop of wide open lawns with several hundreds of years old trees. The property itself is powerful, classic, rustic and beautifully accented with wrap-around patios, a swimming pool and an open and airy event space with secret garden green rooms. The florals featured the natural bouquets and the centerpieces including witte tulpen, calla, cymbidium, scilla and blauwe iris, surrounded by eucalyptus and hedera greenery.
Venue: Kasteel Ophemert
Makeup: Cynthia Veenmaan
Florist: Lia van Gulik
Styling: Exquisite Gay Weddings
Wedding Car: Daimler DS 420 StateLimousine Landaulette
Officiants: Harry de Bont and Manja Rooswinkel
Invitations: Jelmer en Laene
White Birds: Wilfred Hamelink
Champagne: Sabrina Nanhekhan
Cocktails: Rachel Keks
Balloons: Jordy Jas
Suits: Erna Brand
Rings: Ellen en Lotte
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia