Intimate, rustic summer garden wedding at Josias River Farm
Bec and Sam were married in the garden and held cocktails under the apple trees while the sounds of bluegrass drifted through the air.
Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
Cliff and Christian met on a dating app five years ago. They celebrated their engagement with romantic photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Vibrant, affectionate Van Vleck House and Gardens engagement photos
Danjuma and Andrew celebrated their engagement with vibrant and affectionate photos in Van Vleck House & Gardens in Montclair, New Jersey.
Garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California
Denise and Brittany had a romantic outdoor garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California, surrounded by trees and love.
5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
This couple got married in a California garden with moody, dramatic photos
Sara and Camille got married at SmogShoppe, an indoor/outdoor garden in Culver City, California, and their wedding photos are moody and stunning.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theatre production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session
Yani and Divinity’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session was the first engagement session where their photographer, Studio A Images, had observers ask to take photos of the couple because they looked so amazing.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot