5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. The world is waking up after a dreary and cold winter and there’s something beautiful about planning a wedding for that time of year. It can be a challenge since you never know what the weather will be like (snow in April?) and when flowers and trees will bloom, but it’s one worth taking if you love all things spring.
Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Literally a fairy tale come to life, we’re not kidding.
Spring is perfect for sunset photo vibes and farm weddings.
Garden weddings are nice at any time of year, but especially pretty when everything’s in full bloom in the spring.
Always invite your dogs to a spring wedding—always.
Chalkboard name tags, smiley face lollipops and a cupcake tower made for a truly joyous celebration.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration