5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. The world is waking up after a dreary and cold winter and there’s something beautiful about planning a wedding for that time of year. It can be a challenge since you never know what the weather will be like (snow in April?) and when flowers and trees will bloom, but it’s one worth taking if you love all things spring.
Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Literally a fairy tale come to life, we’re not kidding.
Spring is perfect for sunset photo vibes and farm weddings.
Garden weddings are nice at any time of year, but especially pretty when everything’s in full bloom in the spring.
Always invite your dogs to a spring wedding—always.
Chalkboard name tags, smiley face lollipops and a cupcake tower made for a truly joyous celebration.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us