5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. The world is waking up after a dreary and cold winter and there’s something beautiful about planning a wedding for that time of year. It can be a challenge since you never know what the weather will be like (snow in April?) and when flowers and trees will bloom, but it’s one worth taking if you love all things spring.
Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Literally a fairy tale come to life, we’re not kidding.
Spring is perfect for sunset photo vibes and farm weddings.
Garden weddings are nice at any time of year, but especially pretty when everything’s in full bloom in the spring.
Always invite your dogs to a spring wedding—always.
Chalkboard name tags, smiley face lollipops and a cupcake tower made for a truly joyous celebration.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal