5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. The world is waking up after a dreary and cold winter and there’s something beautiful about planning a wedding for that time of year. It can be a challenge since you never know what the weather will be like (snow in April?) and when flowers and trees will bloom, but it’s one worth taking if you love all things spring.
Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Literally a fairy tale come to life, we’re not kidding.
Spring is perfect for sunset photo vibes and farm weddings.
Garden weddings are nice at any time of year, but especially pretty when everything’s in full bloom in the spring.
Always invite your dogs to a spring wedding—always.
Chalkboard name tags, smiley face lollipops and a cupcake tower made for a truly joyous celebration.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL