5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. The world is waking up after a dreary and cold winter and there’s something beautiful about planning a wedding for that time of year. It can be a challenge since you never know what the weather will be like (snow in April?) and when flowers and trees will bloom, but it’s one worth taking if you love all things spring.
Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Literally a fairy tale come to life, we’re not kidding.
Spring is perfect for sunset photo vibes and farm weddings.
Garden weddings are nice at any time of year, but especially pretty when everything’s in full bloom in the spring.
Always invite your dogs to a spring wedding—always.
Chalkboard name tags, smiley face lollipops and a cupcake tower made for a truly joyous celebration.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how