Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Romantic spring elopement at the Top of The Rock in New York City
Claris and Mela had a romantic queer-centered elopement at the Top of the Rock in New York City, New York.
Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
The surprise first look for this spring park elopement will give you the feels
Sierra and Megan’s first look for their Tenneessee spring park elopement was even more emotional than most—because of a loving surprise.
Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
Andrew and Josh had a very intimate ceremony and walked blindfolded into the ceremony under an iron gazebo. Their reception was in a historic bathhouse.
Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
Erin and Diana had a week-long spring wedding celebration in their former home of Austin, Texas, at Butler Park, overlooking the skyline.
Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
Scott and Eddie planned their spring San Francisco wedding in three months and celebrated with a mix of styles and cultural traditions.
Lakeside historic venue spring wedding in Mandeville, Louisiana
Teddy and Eric got married in a historic home in Mandeville, Louisiana. They had a lakeside spring wedding decorated with succulents.
Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
Spring country club wedding in Stockton, California
Justine and Bre had their traditional and multicultural wedding in a country club in Northern California on a stormy spring day.
Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
Tiffany and Deaven had a colorful, whimsical spring wedding in Austin, Texas.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding