Romantic spring elopement at the Top of The Rock in New York City
Claris and Mela had a romantic queer-centered elopement at the Top of the Rock in New York City, New York.
Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
Andrew and Josh had a very intimate ceremony and walked blindfolded into the ceremony under an iron gazebo. Their reception was in a historic bathhouse.
Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
Erin and Diana had a week-long spring wedding celebration in their former home of Austin, Texas, at Butler Park, overlooking the skyline.
Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
Scott and Eddie planned their spring San Francisco wedding in three months and celebrated with a mix of styles and cultural traditions.
Lakeside historic venue spring wedding in Mandeville, Louisiana
Teddy and Eric got married in a historic home in Mandeville, Louisiana. They had a lakeside spring wedding decorated with succulents.
Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
Spring country club wedding in Stockton, California
Justine and Bre had their traditional and multicultural wedding in a country club in Northern California on a stormy spring day.
Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
Tiffany and Deaven had a colorful, whimsical spring wedding in Austin, Texas.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
Urban bohemian spring wedding in Long Beach, California
John and Stephen were totally lost on how to plan their wedding, until they Googled “same-sex weddings,” and had their urban bohemian spring ceremony.
This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
Sandra and Sophie, a real couple who were married last year, were models for this romantic spring castle wedding inspiration with lots of florals.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal