Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
Andrew and Josh had a very intimate spring ceremony in late May with close friends and family. They both walked blindfolded into the ceremony under an iron gazebo. Their reception was at The Schvitz, a historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan. They also had a special appearance from a drag queen.
“Our first date was coffee at the Roasting Plant in Downtown Detroit in the summer of 2015. We met again just a few days later, got engaged in Paris last spring and have now made our home just a few blocks away from the place where we first met.” —from Andrew and Josh
Photographer: Rosy and Shaun Wedding Photography
Bakery: Bon Bon Bon
Decor: The Knot Wedding Shop
Floral Designer: Michael B. Anthony
Reception Venue: The Schvitz
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York