These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
Claire and Rachel decided to elope in San Francisco at City Hall. The week before they eloped, they got all dressed up in their wedding day outfits, carefully picked out together, and did a pre-elopement set of photos in Spring Grove Cemetery. Both Claire and Rachel love botany and the cemetery is home to many old trees. The photos set the perfect tone for a fall elopement.
Photographer: The Meisbergers
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia