These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
Claire and Rachel decided to elope in San Francisco at City Hall. The week before they eloped, they got all dressed up in their wedding day outfits, carefully picked out together, and did a pre-elopement set of photos in Spring Grove Cemetery. Both Claire and Rachel love botany and the cemetery is home to many old trees. The photos set the perfect tone for a fall elopement.
Photographer: The Meisbergers
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next