Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
Andrew and Josh had a very intimate ceremony and walked blindfolded into the ceremony under an iron gazebo. Their reception was in a historic bathhouse.
Lakeside historic venue spring wedding in Mandeville, Louisiana
Teddy and Eric got married in a historic home in Mandeville, Louisiana. They had a lakeside spring wedding decorated with succulents.
Engagement photos in historic McKinney, Texas
Rene and Tony took their engagement photos in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. They took photos in a variety of locations including Dr. Glenn Mitchell Memorial park, historical gas pumps and at a local bar called The Celt, where they had a martini toast to celebrate their engagement.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Victorian lesbian wedding at historic church in Alexandria, Virginia
Lauren and Amanda were the first lesbian couple to get married at the national historic landmark Christ Episcopal Church in Old Town Alexandria! Their wedding day felt like a fairy tale, and this reclamation of history for them as an interracial lesbian couple only made it that much more powerful.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy