When I met Annie and Erica for the first time, they told me they had the best team supporting them. Of course, I thought that sounded nice and figured they meant that they’d have family and friends lending a hand on the wedding day.
I underestimated what they meant. They had the best help from family and friends supporting them throughout their day, including everything from ceremony set up to being the emcee. The love and support Erica and Annie had on their wedding day could not have been more apparent.
The venue, Historic 1625 Tacoma Place, was the perfect space for a wedding. I loved the exposed brick, tall ceilings and wooden beams, but most of all I loved the getting ready spaces. Annie’s space overlooked the museum of cars below while Erica’s had a small lofted area that provided a fun change in perspective.
Their ceremony was beautiful—full of tradition, intimate moments and lighthearted celebration. It was so special to witness, and I could tell that everyone enjoyed themselves at the reception. Toasts were especially touching, but the highlight for me was the Hava Nagila dance where the brides were lifted on chairs! —from the photographer, M. Laine Photography
Photographer: M. Laine Photography
Reception Venue: Historic 1625 Tacoma Place
Floral Designer: Shady Vines Flower Co
Hair Stylist: Sorrida Salon
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor