Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
Jamie and Michelle had a gorgeous and chic wedding at Newport Beach House in Newport, Rhode Island. The couple chose timeless colors of black and white for their wedding party. Newport Beach House was the perfect venue with its picturesque scenery and rooms fills with natural light and windows overlooking the sea.
Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Hindu Jewish lesbian couple celebrates two weddings of faith
Kalavati Mistry and Miriam Jefferson celebrated their 20+ year relationship with two traditional weddings honoring their Hindu and Jewish faiths.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos