Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
Jamie and Michelle had a gorgeous and chic wedding at Newport Beach House in Newport, Rhode Island. The couple chose timeless colors of black and white for their wedding party. Newport Beach House was the perfect venue with its picturesque scenery and rooms fills with natural light and windows overlooking the sea.
Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Hindu Jewish lesbian couple celebrates two weddings of faith
Kalavati Mistry and Miriam Jefferson celebrated their 20+ year relationship with two traditional weddings honoring their Hindu and Jewish faiths.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget