Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania.
Despite that Cinde was convinced it was going to snow on her wedding day (in June!), the sky was blue and the sun was out. We were surrounded by so much love and compassion the entire day. And the couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Cinde and Carly met on Match.com, and Carly proposed on the bridge in New Hope, literally standing above the waters between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Cinde, Carly, and their three children were under the huppah together promising. —from the photographer, BG Productions Photography and Videography
Photographer: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Cinema and Video: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Ceremony Location: Congregation Beth Or
Lighting: Bobby Morganstein Events
Band: CTO Artists
Caterer: Barclay Caterers
Hair Stylist: Up Your Do
Floral Designer: Beautiful Blooms
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding