Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania.
Despite that Cinde was convinced it was going to snow on her wedding day (in June!), the sky was blue and the sun was out. We were surrounded by so much love and compassion the entire day. And the couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Cinde and Carly met on Match.com, and Carly proposed on the bridge in New Hope, literally standing above the waters between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Cinde, Carly, and their three children were under the huppah together promising. —from the photographer, BG Productions Photography and Videography
Photographer: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Cinema and Video: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Ceremony Location: Congregation Beth Or
Lighting: Bobby Morganstein Events
Band: CTO Artists
Caterer: Barclay Caterers
Hair Stylist: Up Your Do
Floral Designer: Beautiful Blooms
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions