Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania.
Despite that Cinde was convinced it was going to snow on her wedding day (in June!), the sky was blue and the sun was out. We were surrounded by so much love and compassion the entire day. And the couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Cinde and Carly met on Match.com, and Carly proposed on the bridge in New Hope, literally standing above the waters between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Cinde, Carly, and their three children were under the huppah together promising. —from the photographer, BG Productions Photography and Videography
Photographer: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Cinema and Video: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Ceremony Location: Congregation Beth Or
Lighting: Bobby Morganstein Events
Band: CTO Artists
Caterer: Barclay Caterers
Hair Stylist: Up Your Do
Floral Designer: Beautiful Blooms
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor