Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania.
Despite that Cinde was convinced it was going to snow on her wedding day (in June!), the sky was blue and the sun was out. We were surrounded by so much love and compassion the entire day. And the couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Cinde and Carly met on Match.com, and Carly proposed on the bridge in New Hope, literally standing above the waters between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Cinde, Carly, and their three children were under the huppah together promising. —from the photographer, BG Productions Photography and Videography
Photographer: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Cinema and Video: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Ceremony Location: Congregation Beth Or
Lighting: Bobby Morganstein Events
Band: CTO Artists
Caterer: Barclay Caterers
Hair Stylist: Up Your Do
Floral Designer: Beautiful Blooms
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida