Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania.
Despite that Cinde was convinced it was going to snow on her wedding day (in June!), the sky was blue and the sun was out. We were surrounded by so much love and compassion the entire day. And the couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Cinde and Carly met on Match.com, and Carly proposed on the bridge in New Hope, literally standing above the waters between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Cinde, Carly, and their three children were under the huppah together promising. —from the photographer, BG Productions Photography and Videography
Photographer: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Cinema and Video: BG Productions Photography and Videography
Ceremony Location: Congregation Beth Or
Lighting: Bobby Morganstein Events
Band: CTO Artists
Caterer: Barclay Caterers
Hair Stylist: Up Your Do
Floral Designer: Beautiful Blooms
Alaina Leary Lavoie
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point