We’re worthy of God’s love: a queer Methodist on the anti-LGBTQ+ policy
Helene, 4 years ago 4 min read
I’d like to think that the Traditional Plan won’t change the way my congregation sees me, but it hurts me to know that my global church doesn’t want me.
Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 1 min read
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)