Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding
Laura and Ada had their rustic Southern fall wedding in a barn in Saint Louis, Missouri. They’re a traditional couple, so their wedding included a walk down the aisle, first dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, and sparkler sendoff.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day