Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding
Laura and Ada had their rustic Southern fall wedding in a barn in Saint Louis, Missouri. They’re a traditional couple, so their wedding included a walk down the aisle, first dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, and sparkler sendoff.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how