Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
Cinde and Carly’s traditional Jewish wedding on June 9, 2018, was the first same-sex marriage at Congregation Beth Ors in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania. The couple even planned the wedding to celebrate Pride month.
Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding
Laura and Ada had their rustic Southern fall wedding in a barn in Saint Louis, Missouri. They’re a traditional couple, so their wedding included a walk down the aisle, first dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, and sparkler sendoff.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding