From Nikita, Karen and Sarah’s photographer:
It all started with a date and a kiss. They went out for coffee and and then for drinks. While standing in the bar Sarah leaned over and kissed Karen and for the first time, Karen felt free. She felt free to be herself, to love without worry. She saw the strength she was searching for in Sarah and she was in love. Their love story is so inspiring to me. I knew the second I met them that I wanted to be part of it.
Sarah and Karen committed themselves to each other on a beautiful fall day at the gorgeous Bell Event Centre. They were surrounded by 200 of their closest friends and family. It was a glorious night full of laughter and love. These two women have the kindest hearts. Karen is a chaplain at a local hospital and Sarah works for a nonprofit. They are a perfect balance for each other. Sarah has a carefree spirit and loves to go with the flow, while Karen is very organized and needs order to feel comfortable. Together I know they are going to do wonderful things in this world.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents