From Nikita, Karen and Sarah’s photographer:
It all started with a date and a kiss. They went out for coffee and and then for drinks. While standing in the bar Sarah leaned over and kissed Karen and for the first time, Karen felt free. She felt free to be herself, to love without worry. She saw the strength she was searching for in Sarah and she was in love. Their love story is so inspiring to me. I knew the second I met them that I wanted to be part of it.
Sarah and Karen committed themselves to each other on a beautiful fall day at the gorgeous Bell Event Centre. They were surrounded by 200 of their closest friends and family. It was a glorious night full of laughter and love. These two women have the kindest hearts. Karen is a chaplain at a local hospital and Sarah works for a nonprofit. They are a perfect balance for each other. Sarah has a carefree spirit and loves to go with the flow, while Karen is very organized and needs order to feel comfortable. Together I know they are going to do wonderful things in this world.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot