From Nikita, Karen and Sarah’s photographer:
It all started with a date and a kiss. They went out for coffee and and then for drinks. While standing in the bar Sarah leaned over and kissed Karen and for the first time, Karen felt free. She felt free to be herself, to love without worry. She saw the strength she was searching for in Sarah and she was in love. Their love story is so inspiring to me. I knew the second I met them that I wanted to be part of it.
Sarah and Karen committed themselves to each other on a beautiful fall day at the gorgeous Bell Event Centre. They were surrounded by 200 of their closest friends and family. It was a glorious night full of laughter and love. These two women have the kindest hearts. Karen is a chaplain at a local hospital and Sarah works for a nonprofit. They are a perfect balance for each other. Sarah has a carefree spirit and loves to go with the flow, while Karen is very organized and needs order to feel comfortable. Together I know they are going to do wonderful things in this world.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal