Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 1 min read
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
Photographer: Maria Villano Photography
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms