Bright fall sunflower wedding
This autumn Wyoming wedding was full of such sweet loving moments that Jamie and Kacee shared together. Their theme was sunflowers, including their bouquets, decor and sunflower cupcakes at the dessert table. The fall wedding was complete with pumpkins, foliage and falling leaves.
Rustic Ranch Lesbian Wedding with Sunflowers and Paper Cranes
Suzanne and Patricia traveled from their home in South California to marry on Suzanne’s family ranch in Fremont, Calif. Sweeping views of the bay, a barn, colorful paper cranes and sunflowers everywhere made this wedding emanate with love and light.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida