Country wedding in Ohio
No one ever said you had to live down South to have a country wedding. Laura and Julie brought the country feeling to their outdoor Ohio wedding. The day feature a color scheme of navy and yellow, which was incorporated in everything from bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to reception decor.
Julie and Laura walked each other down the aisle. Both wearing cowboy boots, Julie dressed up in a button-up shirt and vest while Laura wore a wedding gown, with a high slit to show off her boots, and long sleeve jacket over the strapless dress. Bridesmaids wore either navy or yellow knee-length dresses held bouquets of sunflowers and Julie wore a sunflower boutonniere. The flower girls alternated in navy and yellow sleeveless dresses to match the bridesmaids.
Guests signed a slab of tree trunk as their guest book, which was placed on a table at the reception next to photos of loved ones who had passed. Tree trunks were also incorporated as the base of each table’s centerpiece, topped with a lace-wrapped mason jar vase filled with pebbles and sunflowers.
Photographer: Toni Geib Photography
Wedding venue: Williams on the Lake
Florist: Seville Flower and Gift
DJ: Marc Majers
Invitations: Type Twenty Seven
Attire: Dillard’s and David’s Bridal
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next