Country wedding in Ohio
No one ever said you had to live down South to have a country wedding. Laura and Julie brought the country feeling to their outdoor Ohio wedding. The day feature a color scheme of navy and yellow, which was incorporated in everything from bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to reception decor.
Julie and Laura walked each other down the aisle. Both wearing cowboy boots, Julie dressed up in a button-up shirt and vest while Laura wore a wedding gown, with a high slit to show off her boots, and long sleeve jacket over the strapless dress. Bridesmaids wore either navy or yellow knee-length dresses held bouquets of sunflowers and Julie wore a sunflower boutonniere. The flower girls alternated in navy and yellow sleeveless dresses to match the bridesmaids.
Guests signed a slab of tree trunk as their guest book, which was placed on a table at the reception next to photos of loved ones who had passed. Tree trunks were also incorporated as the base of each table’s centerpiece, topped with a lace-wrapped mason jar vase filled with pebbles and sunflowers.
Photographer: Toni Geib Photography
Wedding venue: Williams on the Lake
Florist: Seville Flower and Gift
DJ: Marc Majers
Invitations: Type Twenty Seven
Attire: Dillard’s and David’s Bridal
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot