Laid back DIY country wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Kate and Laura’s September wedding in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, had a very laid back feel. The couple had several bonfires, fireworks and as they described it, “country bumpkin vibes.” Their wedding was extremely DIY—Laura and her friend Alison even made Laura’s dress themselves with months of work and preparation.
Airy tan, white and green backyard Tampa, Florida gay wedding
Jeremy and Michael had a country wedding at a private residence in Tampa, meticulously decorated thanks to Jeremy’s interior decorating experience.
Carrie Underwood helps country music couple gets engaged
CMT and iHeartRadio host Cody Alan and his partner Trea Smith got engaged thanks to Carrie Underwood after the couple met at her concert.
Lindie + Vanessa: A Relaxed Country Wedding in South Africa
Lindie and Vanessa married on March 30, 2013 in Elgin, South Africa
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day