Lindie + Vanessa: A Relaxed Country Wedding in South Africa
Lindie and Vanessa married on March 30, 2013 in Elgin, South Africa
Lindie and Vanessa married on March 30, 2013 in Elgin, South Africa, which is just outside of Cape Town. They celebrated their big day with family and friends at Old Mac Daddy, which bills itself as part wholesome caravan park, part designer farm lodge. Set on the pine-whispering slopes of a beautiful corner of the Elgin Valley, Old Mac Daddy is a collection of vintage Airstream Trailer Suites, each designed by an artist, designer or creative living and working in Cape Town. The whole day had an easygoing and relaxed feel. In keeping with the surrounding area (apple country), the two brides opted for a relaxed country theme, selecting natural colors with splashes of red.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia