Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Elegant red and gold Atlanta outdoor wedding
Malakia and Donika’s sophisticated, fun wedding at the Stone Ridge Event Center in Stone Mountain, Georgia, was accented by Malakia’s red wedding dress and veil and Donika’s cream tuxedo with intricate black detailing. The couple incorporated gold details into their special day.
Red and orange Vermont wedding with symbolic coins
When Lisa and Katy arrived at their wedding ceremony they noticed dimes on the ground, which Lisa had been finding since her grandmother’s passing.
Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
- Engagement ring shopping help from the professionals
- You can now get a nonbinary X marker on your ID in Indiana