Patriotic red, white and blue wedding ideas
Red, white and blue isn’t just for the Fourth of July. Celebrate your patriotism with red, white and blue wedding decor or just add a bit of flare to your big day using these star-spangled tips and tricks.
Decorate the windows, patios and other fixtures with traditional American flag colored buntings. Perfect for lining the entrance way to your wedding.
Leave your wedding with a grand sparkler exit. Light up the night with these light sticks that make for beautiful photos. Want to avoid flame? Glow sticks are an equally colorful, more child-friendly alternative and a great option for venues who want to avoid open flames. Check out the laws surrounding sparklers and fireworks in your area.
Red, white and blue cocktails
Get festive with a delicious cocktail, or a few. Layer red, white and blue concoctions to create this delicious cocktail, or serve the new Red, White and Berry Smirnoff that tastes just like those red, white and blue popsicles you had as a child.
Send guests home with a memorable show. If fireworks are allowed at your venue, shoot them off at the end of the night (but not too late if there are neighbors nearby or sound curfews). With so many colors and designs to choose from these fiery pops are sure to wow your friends and family for a wedding they’ll never forget.
What’s red, white and blue all over? Your wedding party’s outfits. Bad pun aside, a red, white and blue dress code for your wedding party, or your guests, will definitely add color to your day and make for tons of photo ops. Guests lined up in flag formation, anyone?
Uncle Sam invitations
You can’t think classic patriotic without thinking of Uncle Sam. Plus, he sums up your save the date feeling best. “We want you to attend our wedding.”
Want even more red, white and blue? Click here for more patriotic decor ideas from Equally Wed.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California