Where better to take engagement photos than where you’re most comfortable? For Alesha and Jenny, home was the place they wanted to be to capture the essence of their relationship. The couple matched in white tank tops and denim jeans with holes. The two posed in bed and in their kitchen as they prepared meals. The two shared lots of laughs and expressed their love by stealing lots and lots of kisses from each other throughout the session that were captured on camera.
From the photographer, Ampersand Studios: Jenny and Alesha love to snuggle up together more than anything so that’s what we did for their engagement session. Also, Alesha is a personal trainer and nutritionist so some meal prep is a big part of their routine as well. I got to hang out and snap a few lifestyle shots of their everyday. It’s clear they’re CRAZY for each other in this session!
Photographer: Ampersand Studios
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor