Intimate at-home proposal surrounded by chosen family
Amanda surprised Dana with an intimate in-house proposal surrounded by their friends in Washington, DC.
Birmingham, Alabama engagement photo shoot at home
Morgan and Josh’s engagement photo shoot at home in Birmingham, Alabama included their adorable fur baby, lots of love and cuddling.
“Home is where the heart is” Massachusetts home engagement session
Sue and Lucy’s home is where their heart is, so it was only fitting they had a home engagement session in and outdoors, featuring their adorable dogs.
5 tips for planning an engagement photography session at home
Consider a photography session at home if that is where you are most comfortable and happy. Use these tips to plan the perfect engagement shoot.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding