“Home is where the heart is” Massachusetts home engagement session
From the Photographers/Videographers Love & Perry Photography and Films: Sue and Lucy’s home is where their heart is. They wanted to do their engagement session at their house in South Hadley, Mass., where their two adorable dogs also reside. It was really important to the both of them to have these memories at their most happy family place. Sue and Lucy live right along the CT River and we had to postpone this shoot a couple of times because the weather wasn’t as beautiful as we all wanted it to be. Well, this day was an absolutely gorgeous summer afternoon and their love shined through just like the golden sun above!
We started inside their home at their favorite place to sit, talk, drink tea and spend time with their dogs. We then took the session outside to a favorite hiking trail right down the street and used the greenery for some wooded, romantic shots. We ended the afternoon down by the river, in the golden setting sun, while Lucy played her guitar for Sue and the pups ran around. The last part of this amazing session was out on the river where they took their catamaran out for a little spin.
The chemistry and love between these two fabulous people is electric! We not only got to capture it in photographs but also with an engagement short film.
Photographer/videographer: Love & Perry Photography and Films
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion