“Home is where the heart is” Massachusetts home engagement session
From the Photographers/Videographers Love & Perry Photography and Films: Sue and Lucy’s home is where their heart is. They wanted to do their engagement session at their house in South Hadley, Mass., where their two adorable dogs also reside. It was really important to the both of them to have these memories at their most happy family place. Sue and Lucy live right along the CT River and we had to postpone this shoot a couple of times because the weather wasn’t as beautiful as we all wanted it to be. Well, this day was an absolutely gorgeous summer afternoon and their love shined through just like the golden sun above!
We started inside their home at their favorite place to sit, talk, drink tea and spend time with their dogs. We then took the session outside to a favorite hiking trail right down the street and used the greenery for some wooded, romantic shots. We ended the afternoon down by the river, in the golden setting sun, while Lucy played her guitar for Sue and the pups ran around. The last part of this amazing session was out on the river where they took their catamaran out for a little spin.
The chemistry and love between these two fabulous people is electric! We not only got to capture it in photographs but also with an engagement short film.
Photographer/videographer: Love & Perry Photography and Films
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida