Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer and a wedding planner? One stylish styled shoot. This jewel-toned wedding inspiration features rose gold accents and full floral arrangements in varying hues of pink. The happy couple wore colored suits, one in blue and one in gray, each with a matching tie. The floral color scheme extended to the marriers’ boutonnieres, filled with deep pink flowers that matched the centerpieces on the table. In addition to floral centerpieces, wooden tables were dressed up with rose gold accent chairs, making the venue clean, sleek and well decorated.
From the photographer, Katie Nesbitt: Brandi of As You Wish Events and I dreamed up this jewel toned elopement shoot because we wanted to help other photographers build their gay wedding portfolios. The intimate, warm vibe created by the florals Ginger and Blooms put together included pops of rose gold (like the wire backdrop and rose gold chairs provided by Paisley and Jade!) made this dreamy shoot a wedding any couple would love to step into!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF