Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer and a wedding planner? One stylish styled shoot. This jewel-toned wedding inspiration features rose gold accents and full floral arrangements in varying hues of pink. The happy couple wore colored suits, one in blue and one in gray, each with a matching tie. The floral color scheme extended to the marriers’ boutonnieres, filled with deep pink flowers that matched the centerpieces on the table. In addition to floral centerpieces, wooden tables were dressed up with rose gold accent chairs, making the venue clean, sleek and well decorated.
From the photographer, Katie Nesbitt: Brandi of As You Wish Events and I dreamed up this jewel toned elopement shoot because we wanted to help other photographers build their gay wedding portfolios. The intimate, warm vibe created by the florals Ginger and Blooms put together included pops of rose gold (like the wire backdrop and rose gold chairs provided by Paisley and Jade!) made this dreamy shoot a wedding any couple would love to step into!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank