Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer and a wedding planner? One stylish styled shoot. This jewel-toned wedding inspiration features rose gold accents and full floral arrangements in varying hues of pink. The happy couple wore colored suits, one in blue and one in gray, each with a matching tie. The floral color scheme extended to the marriers’ boutonnieres, filled with deep pink flowers that matched the centerpieces on the table. In addition to floral centerpieces, wooden tables were dressed up with rose gold accent chairs, making the venue clean, sleek and well decorated.
From the photographer, Katie Nesbitt: Brandi of As You Wish Events and I dreamed up this jewel toned elopement shoot because we wanted to help other photographers build their gay wedding portfolios. The intimate, warm vibe created by the florals Ginger and Blooms put together included pops of rose gold (like the wire backdrop and rose gold chairs provided by Paisley and Jade!) made this dreamy shoot a wedding any couple would love to step into!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York