Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
Elegant country club garden wedding
Alkamal and Jason’s country club wedding had a garden theme with the colors sage, sand, rose gold, and navy. The theme of the day reflected the marrier’s Caribbean and African American heritage, and they were inspired by a Miami Beach look.
Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer, a wedding planner and a florist? One stylish jewel toned wedding styled shoot!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget