Khaki shorts wedding in Sacramento, California
Ryan and Brice’s khaki shorts wedding
This wedding was the picture of laid back and relaxed. Ryan and Brice tied the knot in their backyard, celebrating the big day in matching short-sleeve, white button-up shirts, khaki shorts and flip-flops. The wedding party wore complimenting grey and white striped dresses or a grey and white striped polo with khakis.
The white theme carried over into the reception, where tables were covered in white linens, surrounded by white chairs and shaded by white umbrellas. Guests enjoyed the outdoor area, filled with tiki torches and floral centerpieces to match the colorful wedding bouquets.
Photographer: Composing Reality Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion