Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
Annie and Maggie celebrated with a private and intimate ceremony in the backyard on a sunny September afternoon in Brandon, Vermont. They held a ring warming ceremony, exchanged vows and made it official before heading to the gorgeous Lilac Inn to complete the celebrations with all of their family and friends.
Purple Northwest backyard wedding
Brittany and Jen’s backyard wedding was held at a friend’s home in Buckley, Washington. It was complete with an elevated deck that overlooked the altar and served as an awesome dance floor. During the ceremony, both of their kids gave speeches, and they lit unity candles as a family.
This couple had to change their wedding plans to evacuate a hurricane
In the midst of preparing for their destination wedding, Liz and Katie found their home in the evacuation zone of a major hurricane. So they put final fittings and packing on hold and boarded up the house. They headed to the Washington, D.C., area, trying not to think about the damage that they may return to.
Fun and romantic Arizona backyard wedding
Sheryl and Socorro got married in Socorro’s uncle’s beautiful backyard in Mesa, Arizona. When they first met, Socorro wasn’t too sure about Sheryl. After time, their friendship blossomed into a wonderful relationship. Now they enjoy spending all of their time together and taking day trips to Northern Arizona.
Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
5 Essential Tips for Throwing an Amazing At-Home Wedding
At-home weddings have a whole host of specific needs of their own that don’t come into play at venue weddings. Take into consideration these 5…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how