Liss and Sindy took their North Carolina backyard and turned it into an elegant wedding filled with rustic details, all created by the couple themselves.
Sindy and Liss had a do-it-yourself wedding, starting with their invitations that were handmade by Sindy and printed at home.
The couple’s backyard was transformed into an elegant wedding venue. Benches and tables that were handmade by the marriers were used to decorate the space and provide seating for all of their guests. Liss and Sindy cut trees from their home as well as a friend’s to get enough wood to use to make the decor.
Sindy and Liss’s wedding video captures all the love the two have for each other, making the backyard wedding come to life.
Sindy walked down the aisle with son Bryan and daughter Ashley. Liss was accompanied daughter Karla and son Carlos.
Following the ceremony, grilled steak with mushrooms and chicken in mango sauce were served for dinner paired with roasted asparagus and potatoes. An open bar was also available for guests.
Photographer: Gerardo Villalobos
Videographer: Chris Cheek
Jewelry: Kay Jewelers
Attire: David’s Bridal and Brilliant Bridal
Catering: Catering By Brandon
Cake: Cakes by Jamila
Officiant: Yesenia Polanco
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal