Morgan and Allie’s parents walked each of them down the aisle at their Kentucky park lesbian wedding. The marriers acted like parents themselves as they walked their own dogs down the aisle as well. Allie’s father remained at the end of the aisle where he stayed to officiate the ceremony.
Instead of hiring a florist, the couple created their own floral arrangements, made from an assortment of wild flowers. Colorful paper cranes hung above Allie and Morgan’s head as they exchanged vows under the bright blue sky.
The marriers did not place their wedding rings on each other’s hand during the ceremony, instead picking their Italian wedding rings up during their honeymoon. Doughnuts and Bloody Marys were served alongside a creative unicorn cake for dessert.
This lesbian wedding was a beautiful, simple park wedding in Louisville, KY. They had an intimate ceremony with Allie’s father officiating. Their dogs were included in the ceremony! They had a morning wedding with brunch, yard games and cocktails. It was very unique and so much fun! They were beaming with joy all day, I don’t think I took one serious photo of them!
From the photographer, Caitlin Taylor
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank