Morgan and Allie’s parents walked each of them down the aisle at their Kentucky park lesbian wedding. The marriers acted like parents themselves as they walked their own dogs down the aisle as well. Allie’s father remained at the end of the aisle where he stayed to officiate the ceremony.
Instead of hiring a florist, the couple created their own floral arrangements, made from an assortment of wild flowers. Colorful paper cranes hung above Allie and Morgan’s head as they exchanged vows under the bright blue sky.
The marriers did not place their wedding rings on each other’s hand during the ceremony, instead picking their Italian wedding rings up during their honeymoon. Doughnuts and Bloody Marys were served alongside a creative unicorn cake for dessert.
This lesbian wedding was a beautiful, simple park wedding in Louisville, KY. They had an intimate ceremony with Allie’s father officiating. Their dogs were included in the ceremony! They had a morning wedding with brunch, yard games and cocktails. It was very unique and so much fun! They were beaming with joy all day, I don’t think I took one serious photo of them!
From the photographer, Caitlin Taylor
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples