Morgan and Allie’s parents walked each of them down the aisle at their Kentucky park lesbian wedding. The marriers acted like parents themselves as they walked their own dogs down the aisle as well. Allie’s father remained at the end of the aisle where he stayed to officiate the ceremony.
Instead of hiring a florist, the couple created their own floral arrangements, made from an assortment of wild flowers. Colorful paper cranes hung above Allie and Morgan’s head as they exchanged vows under the bright blue sky.
The marriers did not place their wedding rings on each other’s hand during the ceremony, instead picking their Italian wedding rings up during their honeymoon. Doughnuts and Bloody Marys were served alongside a creative unicorn cake for dessert.
This lesbian wedding was a beautiful, simple park wedding in Louisville, KY. They had an intimate ceremony with Allie’s father officiating. Their dogs were included in the ceremony! They had a morning wedding with brunch, yard games and cocktails. It was very unique and so much fun! They were beaming with joy all day, I don’t think I took one serious photo of them!
From the photographer, Caitlin Taylor
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia