These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
Stephen and Ariel's spring LGBTQ+ wedding was on a historic farm near their home in Savannah, Georgia. In front of a large tree and a...
Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
Emily + Caroline Pronouns: she/her | she/her Wedding Colors: green, white, yellow Wedding Ceremony Venue: Eastern Shore Chapel, Virginia Beach, VA Wedding Reception Venue: Princess...
Boat rides and dog walks during loving Baltimore engagement photos
Steve and Joe met online and had a quiet engagement, which they celebrated with photos around Baltimore, including a boat ride.
A Destination Wedding Proposal in the Virgin Islands for Texas Sweethearts
Carolina and I met at our Catholic high school 18 years ago in Houston, Texas. We were not fast friends, but we often found ourselves...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches