Cape Cod Nautical Apple Green and Navy Wedding
[dropcap letter=”A”]dam and Andrew were married on the very bluest of blue sky days on Cape Cod in June, with friends and family surrounding them. The two met while undergraduates at Brown, and after a slightly nervous start, the two were most clearly a match, and they forged ahead in the exciting world of post-collegiate life, including an overseas fellowship, law school, a job at Google and adopting a sweet senior pup, Nessie, together.
When they decided to marry, they were fortunate to have the creative and organizational skills of sister-in-law Caitlin, who helped transform their snappy vision of “nautical, but not too nautical…apple green and navy….Cape Cod, but not too obvious…” into a glorious Cape Cod wedding weekend for friends and family from far and wide. — Anna Sawin of Anna Sawin Photography
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For more equality-minded wedding vendors and venues around the globe who embrace gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and queer couples, search our directory of preferred vetted creative professionals.
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida