Cape Cod Nautical Apple Green and Navy Wedding
[dropcap letter=”A”]dam and Andrew were married on the very bluest of blue sky days on Cape Cod in June, with friends and family surrounding them. The two met while undergraduates at Brown, and after a slightly nervous start, the two were most clearly a match, and they forged ahead in the exciting world of post-collegiate life, including an overseas fellowship, law school, a job at Google and adopting a sweet senior pup, Nessie, together.
When they decided to marry, they were fortunate to have the creative and organizational skills of sister-in-law Caitlin, who helped transform their snappy vision of “nautical, but not too nautical…apple green and navy….Cape Cod, but not too obvious…” into a glorious Cape Cod wedding weekend for friends and family from far and wide. — Anna Sawin of Anna Sawin Photography
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For more equality-minded wedding vendors and venues around the globe who embrace gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and queer couples, search our directory of preferred vetted creative professionals.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy