Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Fun purple and silver wedding in Bethesda, Maryland
Lovebirds Nikki and Jennifer had an intimate, fun wedding in Bethesda, Maryland. Their colors were purple and silver.
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Art Deco-inspired Great Gatsby wedding inspiration for two brides
A recently married two-bride couple stars in a Great Gatsby wedding photo shoot with glam details and timeless elegance of Old Hollywood.
One of Nation’s First Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Weddings
Neil Singh and Eli Pew married at the Wedgewood Wedding Banquet in Brentwood, Calif., on Friday, October 10, 2014 in front of 120 guests. The…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal