Lovely Winter Wedding Favors for a Same-Sex Wedding
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”Warm up your winter wedding with these from-the-heart wedding favors”]
Warm their hearts as they’ve warmed yours with this DIY pine cone fire starter. Instructions at somethingturquoise.com.
Sweeten the element of gratitude with the gift of hot cocoa. Make your own drinkable wedding favors with this recipe at ruffledblog.com.
If your wedding takes place during super cold temps, send your wedding guests off with these blazing hot wedding favors of travel bottles of cinnamon whisky. | Source: candycakeweddings.com
Whether they’re homemade cookies or from the bakery, your wedding guests will love these winter-themed snowflake blue and white sugar cookies to take home from your winter wedding. Photo: feedyoursoul2.com
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration