Lovely Winter Wedding Favors for a Same-Sex Wedding
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”Warm up your winter wedding with these from-the-heart wedding favors”]
Warm their hearts as they’ve warmed yours with this DIY pine cone fire starter. Instructions at somethingturquoise.com.
Sweeten the element of gratitude with the gift of hot cocoa. Make your own drinkable wedding favors with this recipe at ruffledblog.com.
If your wedding takes place during super cold temps, send your wedding guests off with these blazing hot wedding favors of travel bottles of cinnamon whisky. | Source: candycakeweddings.com
Whether they’re homemade cookies or from the bakery, your wedding guests will love these winter-themed snowflake blue and white sugar cookies to take home from your winter wedding. Photo: feedyoursoul2.com
Equally Wed Editors
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls