Lovely Winter Wedding Favors for a Same-Sex Wedding
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”Warm up your winter wedding with these from-the-heart wedding favors”]
Warm their hearts as they’ve warmed yours with this DIY pine cone fire starter. Instructions at somethingturquoise.com.
Sweeten the element of gratitude with the gift of hot cocoa. Make your own drinkable wedding favors with this recipe at ruffledblog.com.
If your wedding takes place during super cold temps, send your wedding guests off with these blazing hot wedding favors of travel bottles of cinnamon whisky. | Source: candycakeweddings.com
Whether they’re homemade cookies or from the bakery, your wedding guests will love these winter-themed snowflake blue and white sugar cookies to take home from your winter wedding. Photo: feedyoursoul2.com
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia