Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
The brides kept to simple but elegant décor, letting the venue shine with its exposed bricks and arched windows. Greenery, candles and white blooms helped set a romantic mood.
Styled Shoot: White Winter Lesbian Wedding in Snowy Colorado
In this gorgeous winter wedding styled shoot, we’re inspired by alluring white gowns yet each bride has her own unique, artistic style. The two brides’ dresses feature beautiful bead work and full skirts that add to the elegant, dreamlike theme.
Rustic Romance: A snowy honeymoon for a winter wedding
A snowy honeymoon for a winter wedding
Favorite wedding flowers and their meanings
Our editors have selected their favorite wedding flowers, with special insight into their meaning, the availability of shades, and what season they’re most likely to be available.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding