Winter Wedding Cocktail: Cranberry Cider Fizz
Going for celebratory bubbles with a seasonal bend for your winter wedding? Try the Cranberry Cider Fizz from blogger BB a la carte (recipe below the photo).
- Sparkling apple cider
- Cranberry vodka
- Frozen cranberries
- Orange triple sec or Grand Marnier
Place frozen cranberries in a tall skinny glass.
Pour 1 and a 1/2 ounces of cranberry-flavored vodka and 1/2 ounce of orange triple sec over the cranberries.
Top off with sparkling apple cider.
Photo: BB a la carte
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California