Winter Wedding Cocktail: Cranberry Cider Fizz
Going for celebratory bubbles with a seasonal bend for your winter wedding? Try the Cranberry Cider Fizz from blogger BB a la carte (recipe below the photo).
- Sparkling apple cider
- Cranberry vodka
- Frozen cranberries
- Orange triple sec or Grand Marnier
Place frozen cranberries in a tall skinny glass.
Pour 1 and a 1/2 ounces of cranberry-flavored vodka and 1/2 ounce of orange triple sec over the cranberries.
Top off with sparkling apple cider.
Photo: BB a la carte
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal