Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
An intimate tea ceremony for wife and wife that honors Asian pride.
Wow your guests with blue wedding cocktails
If you really want to wow your guests, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine. Pair the toast with the “something blue” tradition for a moment that is as special as your partnership.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal