Wow your guests with blue wedding cocktails
If you really want to wow your guests, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine. Pair the toast with the “something blue” tradition for a moment that is as special as your partnership.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
Rainbow Vodka Cocktail for Pride
Whether you’re celebrating Pride from your porch or at a parade, you’ve likely got a cocktail in your hand. And what’s in your other hand?…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset